Create a unique ACPA22 experience for yourself and others by volunteering during Convention! Volunteers are critical to the success of the convention experience, and volunteering can be a great way to learn about ACPA, network with colleagues, get a behind-the-scenes look at how a large-scale Convention is executed, and give back to the student affairs profession.
Volunteering at Convention is an easy way to help the Association, connect with new colleagues, and learn more about what goes on behind-the-scenes. Members who have volunteered in the past come from a diverse array of functional areas and career levels and have expressed how beneficial the experience was to them both personally and professionally! A successful Convention experience is built one attendee at a time, and we hope you can dedicate an hour or two to assist us in making this a meaningful and positive experience.
Volunteers are needed to:
- enthusiastically greet attendees upon arrival
- help registrants check-in and obtain their name badge
- assist colleagues with questions and directions between sessions
- help prepare and set-up for programming events
- review resumes or conduct mock interviews in the Career Center